Get More Info
Start Free Trial
ReadyTest A-Z Gets
With High-Stakes Tests, a lot is at Stake!
ReadyTest A-Z delivers the effective grade 3-5 practice and instruction students need to succeed on next generation ELA assessments.
- Next generation Practice Tests for grades 3-5
- Test-Taking Skill and Strategy Lessons
- Automated reports, alerts, and instruction recommendations
Time-Saving Resources to Improve Students' Test-Readiness
Today, teachers, administrators, and students are under more pressure than ever before to deliver results on end-of-year summative assessments. ReadyTest A-Z is an innovative new website designed to deliver the practice and instruction students need to become ready for next generation English Language Arts (ELA) assessments.
Grade-appropriate tests for grades 3-5 that increase in length and complexity, and include multiple choice, technology enhanced, and extended response questions.
- Improve students' test-taking stamina with grade-appropriate practice sessions
- Model skills and strategies critical for success on next generation assessments
- Identify areas of weakness and address with correlated resources
Effective ELA Assessment and Instruction for Grades 3-5
ReadyTest A-Z offers two types of resources to get students ready for high-Stakes tests:
- 20 practice sessions per grade (3-5) available in online, printable, and projectable formats
- Tests gradually increase in difficulty and length, and replicate the formats and item types found on end-of-year assessments
- Online tests introduce students to new technology-enhanced questions
Test-Taking Skill and Strategy Lessons
- 20 teacher-led lessons that model critical test-taking skills and strategies
- Corresponding student handouts in printable and projectable formats
- Lessons use the gradual release model "I Do, We Do, You Do"
Tools and Resources to Improve Students' Test-Readiness
ReadyTest A-Z delivers the resources teachers need to pride effective high-stakes assessment, practice, and instruction, and a student-centric environment where kids log in to develop their test-taking skills online. Key features include:
- Online smart-response rationales that provide feedback on correct and incorrect answers, and teach students to think critically and read closely
- Automated reporting that shows individual and class-wide progress, and helps determine instructional needs
- Next generation practice introduces students to online testing formats and includes technology-enhanced answers like drag-and-drop and highlighting
- Interactive, projectable lessons ideal for small group or whole class instruction
Affordable Resources You Can Count On
ReadyTest A-Z is part of Learning A-Z's collection of award-winning websites. We recognize the importance placed on high-stakes assessments, and created ReadyTest A-Z with a team of educators to ensure it addresses real classroom needs. Since 2002, our goal has been to:
- Save teachers time, providing all the resources they need accessible online 24/7
- Save teachers money, delivering thousands of resources at a fraction of the cost of print and other online provides
- Support student achievement, ensuring the right high-quality resources for every preK-6 student